Divorce, Family Law & Bankruptcy Lawyer
Welcome to the law office of Mark A. Wortman. I am a Kansas City divorce, family, and bankruptcy attorney with over 15 years of experience. Since I focus on divorce, family law, and bankruptcy and have put all of my experience in these areas, this provides me with much more knowledge and expertise in these areas than a general practice firm.
I have personally written all of this information based on my knowledge and experience in the law. I am also the author of the Missouri Divorce and Family Law Blog, which I welcome you to visit. I hope you find these resources helpful, and if the time comes to hire a Kansas City divorce or bankruptcy attorney, I know the law, the courts, probably the opposing counsel, and I know I can help you.
Visit Practice Areas for a list of all divorce and bankruptcy topics.
My law firm pledges excellence in legal representation, and exceptional client service. As a client of mine, you can expect the following:
- Straight talk from your Kansas City attorney.
- Professional divorce lawyer, ethical representation.
- Honest, competitive, fixed fee structure. You will know exactly how much the case will cost from the beginning. No open ended fee arrangements.
- As a client of mine, you will get my mobile phone number, and you can text, call, or email me anytime during business hours without being charged more for it.
- I am a solo practitioner divorce lawyer and do not hide behind a wall of paralegals.
- Your case will be expedited as quickly as possible. We are dealing with the Courts, so cases take time, but it is not in our interest as your attorney to let your case stall.
- You will be fully informed at each stage of the case, and I will explain all of your rights and address all of your concerns.