My ex spouse is not following the divorce decree, what can I do?

It depends on what part of the court order is not being followed. For child support matters, enforcement actions can be initiated by the prosecutor's office or the Family Support Division, or by the custodial parent in a civil contempt action. For child custody violations, enforcement can include contempt of court, family access motions, or even habeas corpus actions. For property or maintenance issues, civil contempt is the primary remedy. Contempt of Court can result in a party being incarcerated until the contemptuous actions are remedied.